How much time does it take to complete your beauty regimen everyday? If you want to get extra sleep in the morning, here are some time-saving beauty tips that you may want to follow.
- By putting your hair up before sleeping, it will be easier to style it the next morning. It will also keep your hair from your face, which may cause acne breakouts.
- When doing your make-up, experts recommend doing your eyes first before putting foundation to save more time.
- Instead of foundation, you can choose a good moisturizer or cream that can give you great coverage and hydration. It will also be wise to choose a product that can provide protection from the sun too.
- Organize your cosmetics. Get rid of the products that you do not use. By doing, so it will be easier to spot what you need.
- Put all your basics in a clear hand bag. Aside from the fact that you can easily carry it anytime, a translucent bag will save you time because you can spot your make-up faster.
- Use products that can multitask. For example, buy a lip tint that can double as a blusher. Aside from saving money, you will also be able to save time in doing your make-up.
- Invest on a good brow gel to perfect you eyebrows. As a rule, you should go for a lighter shade than your hair.
- If you are really running out of time, you can mix your foundation with your moisturizer.
- Buy cosmetics that are very close to your natural colors.
- Try on stick on nail polish if you do not have time to get your nails done before an important date or event. Stickers that are easy to apply and peel are readily available in stores.
As cliché as it may sound, time is gold. With a very fast-paced world that we live in, every second counts. If you want to save more time without skipping your beauty regimen, then just follow the tips listed above.